The LG Spectrum 2 has seen its price cut by Wirefly. This 4G LTE capable smartphone is being sold by Verizon for $99.99 with a new two-year contract. And it’s been like that ever since it was released one week ago.
As is usually the case, the third-party retailers soon step in with great deals. Wirefly, in this case. Which is where you can get the Spectrum 2 for just $69.99, with the same two-year contract of course. The price is valid for both new customers and those who are upgrading.
The LG Spectrum 2 has a 4.7-inch True HD touchscreen, a dual-core 1.5 GHz processor, an 8 MP rear camera, a 1.3 MP front-facing camera, 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB of built-in storage space, and a 2,150 mAh battery.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Motorola Droid X2 now just $59.99 with contract
- AT&T HTC One X now available, already $50 cheaper at Amazon
- Verizon LG Spectrum launches on January 19 with 4.5″ HD screen, 1.5 GHz dual-core CPU, and 4G LTE
- Verizon’s LG Spectrum 2 VS930 available now, $99.99 on contract
- LG Spectrum with 4G LTE now available at Verizon for $199.99