Canada’s first Windows Phone 8 handset is the Nokia Lumia 920, currently available in limited quantities at Rogers. The second one could be the HTC 8X, which will be released by both Rogers and Bell.
According to Mobile Syrup, Bell will launch the HTC 8X on November 15, and Rogers plans to do it the same day. There’s no word on how much the 8X will cost. It’s probably going to be offered for $99.99 on contract (that’s the price of Nokia’s Lumia 920 anyway).
Samsung’s Ativ S should be also released in the next few weeks in Canada (via Rogers, Bell, Telus and SaskTel). It remains to be seen if it’s going to be available before the HTC 8X or not.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung’s Ativ S Windows Phone 8 handset officially launching in Canada next month
- Nokia Lumia 800 and Lumia 710 announced for Canada (Telus, Rogers)
- Nokia Lumia 610 headed to Canada via both Telus and Koodo Mobile?
- Nokia Lumia 920 available now in Canada (at Rogers). Samsung Ativ S shows up at Telus’ website
- Nokia Lumia 920 and HTC 8X will be available at Rogers on November 12