The Samsung Galaxy Music Android smartphone is now making its debut in the UK via O2. And right on time – November is when it was supposed to be out. The Galaxy Music has been listed by O2 since late last month, and it’s an otherwise low-end handset that comes with superb sound quality.
The Galaxy Music can be yours for £109.99 on Pay as you go, or for free with qualifying Pay Monthly plans. If you get it on Pay as you go, you’ll receive a £20 voucher which you can spend at Next, Amazon, Debenhams, M&S, or Argos.
The Samsung Galaxy Music has dual front stereo speakers, Sound Alive and SRS tech, a built-in FM antenna, and a dedicated key for quick access to the music player. It also comes with a 3-inch 240×320 touchscreen, a 3 MP camera, 512 MB of RAM, 4 GB of built-in storage, microSD support, HSPA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a 1,300 mAh battery. It runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Music announced: Android 4.0 ICS, “superb” sound quality, dual SIM (optional)
- Samsung Galaxy Music shows up at O2 UK, will be launched in November
- Samsung Galaxy Music S6010 updated to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- New 5.8 inch Samsung Galaxy Player with Android 4.0 ICS coming soon?
- Samsung Guru 2120, 2130 and 1160 launched in India