T-Mobile USA is now selling a ceramic black version of the HTC One S smartphone. At the same time, the blue edition of the handset has disappeared from the carrier’s website.
Anyway, the black One S is offered by T-Mobile for free on contract (after a $50 mail-in rebate, and a $149.99 web discount), for a limited time only. T-Mobile doesn’t say when the offer ends, but after that the smartphone will probably cost $149.99 on contract.
Just like the blue HTC One S, the black version runs Android Ice Cream Sandwich (upgradeable to Jelly Bean), a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED qHD display, HSPA+ 42Mbps, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, and an 8MP HDR camera.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC One X+, One VX and Samsung Galaxy Camera launching at AT&T on November 16
- Sprint’s white HTC Evo 4G LTE will be out on July 15
- AT&T launches HTC One X+, HTC One VX, Samsung Galaxy Express and Galaxy Camera
- Acer V360 seems to be the company’s first Android Jelly Bean Smartphone
- T-Mobile LG Optimus L9 launching on October 31 for $80 on contract