Although it’s not widely available around the world, the high-end Huawei Ascend D1 Quad XL seems to be making its way to Canada.
The Ascend D1 Quad XL has been spotted on a Wind Mobile promotional flyer alongside the Ascend G312 (which is currently offered by Wind for $0 on contract). This means the carrier will release the new handset sometime soon.
The Ascend D1 Quad XL features Android Ice Cream Sandwich, a 4.5 inch IPS+ HD display, quad-core 1.4GHz Huawei K3V2 processor, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal memory, 1.3MP front-facing camera, and an 8MP rear camera.
The Huawei Ascend D1 Quad XL will be Wind’s third quad-core Android smartphone, as the Canadian carrier has already released the LG Optimus 4X and Samsung’s Galaxy Note II.
Via Mobile Syrup
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Huawei Ascend D Quad mass production to start only in June. Shipping scheduled for July
- 5 inch Huawei Ascend D2 with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean – another Samsung Galaxy Note II challenger
- Huawei Ascend D Quad with Android ICS confirmed for the UK
- Dual-core Huawei Ascend D1 launching tomorrow in China
- Huawei Ascend P1 XL to be released this month