Just as we expected, the Motorola Electrify M can now be purchased from US Cellular. This smartphone was announced exactly one week ago and it looks like it’s a redesigned RAZR M tailor-made for US Cellular.
The Motorola Electrify M can be had for $99.99 (after a $100 mail-in rebate) with a new two-year contract in markets where US Cellular is offering LTE service. The price goes up to $149.99 (again after a $100 mail-in rebate) if the device is bought elsewhere, and obviously the same two-year contract will need to be signed.
The Electrify M is the successor to the Electrify 2 and it comes with a 4.3-inch 540×960 Super AMOLED touchscreen, a dual-core 1.5 GHz processor, an 8 MP rear camera, a 1.3 MP front-facing camera, 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB of built-in storage space, 4G LTE support, and a 2,000 mAh battery. It runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Electrify M with Android ICS and LTE announced for US Cellular
- Motorola Electrify available now at US Cellular
- US Cellular intros Motorola Electrify 2 with Android ICS, and waterproof Defy XT
- Motorola Electrify is US Cellular’s first dual-core Android smartphone
- HTC Hero S, HTC Wildfire S and HTC Flyer announced by US Cellular