Rogers has already shipped some Lumia 920 units out to people who had pre-reserved them, but November 12 will represent the date when general availability of Nokia’s new flagship will start at the Canadian carrier.
Since Bell is releasing the HTC 8X on November 15, it looks like Rogers will have a three-day exclusive on that device.
To get a Lumia 920 from Rogers, you’ll need to part with $99.99 and sign a three-year contract. Alternatively, you could pay the full price of $549.99. The HTC 8X hasn’t been priced by Rogers just yet.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Lumia 920 will be Rogers’ first Windows Phone 8 handset
- Windows Phone 8X by HTC to be launched in Canada on November 15
- Nokia Lumia 800 and Lumia 710 announced for Canada (Telus, Rogers)
- White Nokia Lumia 710 now available at Rogers for $0.01
- Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant coming to Bell Canada