For some reason, Bell decided to call its version of the Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 – Galaxy Ace II X. This smartphone was supposed to arrive at the carrier on November 15, but it’s been hit by a slight delay.
Thankfully though, it won’t be long. The black Galaxy Ace II X will be in Bell stores on November 22, and the white model will follow on November 30.
The reason for the change of the release time frame apparently has to do something with “global product delays”. In Canada, Telus, Koodo, and Virgin Mobile will all launch this smartphone too. While it’s impossible to be sure, their launch windows may have been impacted by the same delay too.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Bell Samsung Galaxy S II will be available on July 21
- Canada: Telus, Koodo, and Virgin now sell the BlackBerry Curve 9360, Bell has the Torch 9860 as well
- Canada: Samsung Galaxy Nexus officially arriving on December 8 (at Bell and Virgin Mobile)
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus will be launched by Rogers and Telus in January 2012
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus launching one day earlier at Bell and Virgin Canada