After Boost Mobile, Sprint’s other prepaid brand, Virgin Mobile, is getting ready to launch the Samsung Galaxy S II. Yes, that’s not a typo – we really are talking about last year’s flagship smartphone, and not the Galaxy S III. Ever since Sprint joined the LTE party earlier this year, it’s been ‘sending’ non-LTE phones to its prepaid subsidiaries.
Virgin will start selling the Galaxy S II on November 15. You’ll be able to buy one for $369.99 without any need for contract signing. Silver and white will be the colors in which it will be offered.
Although we don’t know exactly how it’s going to look, it’s probably safe to assume that Virgin’s version of the Galaxy S II will be identical to Boost’s (pictured above), but obviously with a different logo slapped on the back.
Via Android Central
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- White HTC Droid Incredible 2 will be a Best Buy exclusive, priced at $149.99
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S / Vibrant 4G in new hands-on photos
- Samsung Galaxy S II 4G launched by Virgin Mobile
- Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE now available at Virgin Mobile too, yours for $299.99 sans contract
- Samsung Galaxy S III gets priced in Canada