Sprint has not announced its new ZTE Flash Android smartphone yet, but this didn’t stop Wirefly and Best Buy to list the device as being available to pre-order.
Wirefly is asking only $99.99 for the ZTE Flash (on contract, of course), while Best Buy is trying to sell it for $149.99. At the moment, neither of them can say exactly when the handset will be launched. It should happen before the end of this month anyway.
The ZTE Flash runs Android Ice Cream Sandwich (most probably upgradeable to Jelly Bean), and features a 4.5 inch HD display, LTE connectivity, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 12.6MP rear camera, 8GB of internal memory, and MicroSD card support.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC One X+, One VX and Samsung Galaxy Camera launching at AT&T on November 16
- ZTE Flash with Android ICS available at Sprint now
- Sony Xperia SP priced in the US. Xperia Z is already available there
- New LG Optimus F7 and Optimus F5 (F Series) with Android Jelly Bean now official
- LG Optimus L9 P769 headed to T-Mobile USA