T-Mobile has announced that it will be holding a two-day sale on November 16 and 17. So, this coming Friday and Saturday you’ll be able to get some Samsung smartphones essentially for free. There are caveats though, so read on.
T-Mobile’s trying to bring the taste of Black Friday deals to its customers a week early. And it may succeed in doing that, at least in a way: if Samsung is your favorite smartphone brand, you’ll probably like what the magenta carrier has in store for you.
The Samsung Galaxy S III, Galaxy S II, Galaxy S Relay 4G, Galaxy S Blaze 4G, and the Galaxy Exhibit II 4G will all end up being free with contracts. However, you will need to pay for them. T-Mobile will then give you a mail-in rebate card for the entire amount you paid for your chosen phone. So free, but only sort of.
Also important is the fact that the Samsung Galaxy Note II won’t be part of this deal. Needless to say, you’ll only be able to take advantage of T-Mobile’s rebate offer on Friday and Saturday. Miss out then, and all of the aforementioned devices will return to stock pricing (and stock rebate amounts).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday: free One S and Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, cheaper Lumia 810 and Galaxy Note II
- Sprint’s Black Friday deals leaked: free Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy Victory, $50 Galaxy S III
- Samsung Galaxy Note II for T-Mobile USA seemingly confirmed as the SGH-T889
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note will be out on August 8 for $249.99
- T-Mobile will offer all phones for free on February 11 and 12