Amazon has just launched some great deals on three Sprint smartphones, effectively making Black Friday come early. The well known retailer is now matching what will be RadioShack’s Black Friday pricing for the Now Network’s Samsung Galaxy S III. So if you wanted to get a Galaxy S III on Sprint for cheap, but don’t want to have to wait until next Friday to do so – here’s your chance.
Before we continue, please take into account that these are all limited time offers. Unfortunately there’s no telling when they’ll get pulled, so if anything seems interesting to you – act fast!
The Galaxy S III 4G can be had in either blue or white for just $49.99 with a new two-year contract. The price is valid only for new customers. Existing ones willing to upgrade will have to shell out $100 more for that privilege (and extend their agreement by two years, of course).
If the Galaxy S III is still too expensive for your tastes (or too high-end), there’s also the HTC Evo 4G LTE, now discounted all the way down to $19.99 with a contract. Again, the price is for new customers only. Otherwise, you’ll need to shell out $79.99.
Finally, the Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G can be yours for as little as $0.01 (yes, one cent). Same caveat as above – upgraders will have to pay $49.99.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy S III joins Sprint’s in being priced at $0.01, AT&T’s version now $49.99
- Sprint’s Black Friday deals leaked: free Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy Victory, $50 Galaxy S III
- Amazon cuts price of Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy S III even more, now just $99.99
- Sprint HTC Evo 4G LTE now just $129.99 with new contract
- AT&T Nokia Lumia 900 now just $0.01 for new customers as well as upgraders