Virgin Mobile USA has announced the availability of Samsung Galaxy S II 4G. The handset can be purchased as of today – we already told you that this would happen, but it’s good to see the operator sticking to its plan.
Virgin Mobile’s Samsung Galaxy S II 4G costs $369.99 (no contract required), and can be purchased both online (here), and in stores. Customers should be able to find it in two color versions: white and titanium.
Like the Galaxy S II 4G released by Boost Mobile, the one available now at Virgin is nothing else than Sprint’s S II Epic Touch that was introduced last year. Still, it’s more than a nice offering for those who are in need of a new prepaid handset.
The S II runs Android Ice Cream Sandwich (upgradeable to Jelly Bean), and features 4G (Sprint’s Wimax, to be exact), a 4.5 inch Super AMOLED WVGA display, 8MP rear camera, 2.0MP front-facing camera, and a dual-core 1.2GHz processor.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE now available at Virgin Mobile too, yours for $299.99 sans contract
- Virgin Mobile intros HTC Evo V 4G with Android 4.0 ICS, unlimited no-contract 4G data plans
- Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy S III gets its Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update today
- HTC Evo Design 4G arrives at Boost Mobile on May 31
- Samsung Galaxy S III for Sprint now $119.99 on contract at Amazon