HTC has already launched its flagship Windows Phone 8 handset – the 8X – in the UK. And while this is available both SIM-free and on various plans, the company’s other WP8 device, the 8S, can’t be bought in the UK at the moment. But you’ll be able to find it there soon.
Clove, which asks £224.99 (about €279 or $356) for a SIM-free HTC 8S, says the smartphone will be available starting November 23. Only the blue version of the HTC 8S will be released on that day, though. For other color versions (like black, red, or yellow) you’ll have to wait a bit longer.
Unlike the HTC 8X, which has an HD display (among other high-end features that make it cost £398.98 in the UK), the HTC 8S comes with a 4 inch WVGA display, 5MP rear camera, 1GHz dual-core processor, 512MB of RAM, and 4GB of internal memory.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- SIM free Nokia Lumia 820 now in stock in the UK
- UK: Windows Phone 8S by HTC available for pre-order on Vodafone tariffs
- SIM-free Nokia Lumia 720 to hit the UK on April 8. Lumia 520 should arrive on April 22
- Samsung Galaxy W i8150 priced in the UK: £285
- Sony Xperia SP launching in the UK on April 30?