Anyway, a few hours ago we told you that you can now get one of these Windows Phone 8 devices from Verizon itself for $99.99 with a new two-year contract. That’s very decent pricing of course, but what if you could save $50 on top of that?
Well, you can do just that. Best Buy is offering the Lumia 822 for just $49.99 for new Verizon customers. Naturally, the same two-year contract will need to be signed in this case too.
The only catch is that you have to go to a physical Best Buy store to take advantage of this offer. Online, the retailer’s asking for the exact same amount as Big Red. But head to your nearest store, and you’ll only pay half that – as proven by the image above.
If you’re interested, perhaps you should first call your local Best Buy store and make sure it has the Lumia 822 in stock, so as not to waste time on a trip otherwise.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Lumia 710 now available in the UK and Canada, free with contract in the US
- Nokia Lumia 822 sees its price cut in half by Verizon
- AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 and Lumia 820 priced, will be launched on November 9
- Orange UK offers the iPad 2 for £199 with contract
- AT&T Windows Phone 7 devices on sale yet again, $50 on contract