As previously announced, Verizon is offering both the HTC 8X and the Nokia Lumia 822 (which is a slightly different version of AT&T’s Lumia 820 and T-Mobile’s Lumia 810).
The HTC 8X costs $199.99 on contract at Verizon, but only the black edition is available right away. The blue one should ship before November 19, while the red one is expected to ship until November 27. You can check them all out here. The 8X comes with a 4.3 inch Super LCD2 HD display, LTE connectivity, NFC, Beats Audio, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 8MP rear camera with ImageSense and LED flash, 2.1Mp front-facing camera, and 16GB of internal memory (non-expandable).
The Nokia Lumia 822 costs $99.99 on contract, and you can pick one in black, grey, or white – here. It comes with a 4.3 inch WVGA AMOLED display, LTE, Nokia Drive, Nokia City Lens, 8MP rear camera with Carl Zeiss lens and dual LED flash, 1.2MP front-facing camera, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal memory (expandable).
Verizon will launch a third Windows Phone 8 device sometime in December. It’s the Samsung Ativ Odyssey, which might be offered for free on contract.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Lumia 810 and Windows Phone 8X by HTC available now at T-Mobile USA
- Nokia presents the differences between Lumia 820, Lumia 822 (Verizon) and Lumia 810 (T-Mobile)
- Nokia Lumia 900 and HTC Titan II now available at AT&T, Windows Phone fans rejoice
- Verizon’s Nokia Lumia 822 with Windows Phone 8 officially announced
- Verizon’s Nokia Lumia 928 can be ordered now, will ship “by May 20″