Launched by AT&T on November 9, the Nokia Lumia 920, Lumia 820 and HTC 8X can be purchased for lower prices if you’re getting them from Amazon.
While AT&T is asking $99.99 for the Lumia 920 on contract, Amazon is selling the handset for just $49.99. Only the white and black versions of the 920 are currently in stock at Amazon, tough. The cyan, red and yellow ones are backordered, and Amazon says they “usually ship in 1 to 2 weeks.”
If you want to order the Lumia 920 from Amazon, go here.
The Nokia Lumia 820 is offered by Amazon for $0.01 on contract ($49.98 less than the price asked by AT&T). You can get it here.
As for the HTC 8X, Amazon is discounting only the 8GB edition of it, which costs $39.99 on contract (AT&T is charging $99.99 for it). You can get the yellow HTC 8X 8GB here, and the blue HTC 8X 8GB here. The 16GB edition of the smartphone has the same price as at AT&T: $199.99.
Since it released the Lumia 920, Lumia 820 and HTC 8X on November 9, AT&T has become the first US carrier to sell Windows Phone 8 devices. Of course, T-Mobile and Verizon followed shortly (T-Mo is offering the HTC 8X and the Lumia 810, while Verizon is stocking the HTC 8X and the Lumia 822). Sprint should join the WP8 party, too, sometime in 2013.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T’s Windows Phone 8 handsets (Nokia Lumia 920, Lumia 820, HTC 8X) available now
- AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 and Lumia 820 priced, will be launched on November 9
- Verizon’s Windows Phone 8X by HTC and Nokia Lumia 822 available now
- AT&T’s Nokia Lumia 920 offered with free Wireless Charging Plate until February 21
- AT&T’s Nokia Lumia 920 sees tremendous demand at Amazon. T-Mobile’s Lumia 810 now costs $99.99