One after another, the Black Friday deals that carriers and retailer have readied for your persuasion are leaking out ahead of time. Right now, we’re focusing on what Verizon will have on offer in four days.
Big Red’s Black Friday ad shows us a new, limited edition Motorola Droid RAZR coming in “cranberry”. This device will be free (after a $50 mail-in rebate in the form of a debit card) with a new two-year contract.
One thing you have to note here is that we aren’t talking about the new Droid RAZR HD that was launched not long ago. Rather, this is the original Droid RAZR from yesteryear. Still a capable device of course, but more like a midranger in this day and age in terms of specs.
Alongside the Droid RAZR, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 will also be offered by Verizon. This Friday only, you’ll be able to purchase one for just $99.99. Apparently you’ll need to sign a new two-year contract for this deal too, although that’s pretty odd since Verizon supposedly stopped selling tablets on contract a while back. Who knows, maybe this is a one-off thing.
The Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 that’s on offer is a ‘special edition’ white model, so if that’s your favorite color this will surely interest you.
Via Droid Life
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Note II can now be bought for just $199.99, Motorola Droid RAZR HD for $49.99
- Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR offered to new customers by Amazon for just $111.11, today only
- Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR now just $169.99 at Amazon
- AT&T sheds light on its Black Friday and Cyber Monday offers
- White Motorola Droid Razr arriving tomorrow at Verizon