The LG Optimus G is one of the highest-end Android devices available right now. It pairs great innards with great looks, and the good news is that it’s now cheaper than it’s ever been.
Regardless of whether you choose AT&T’s or Sprint’s version of this smartphone, you’ll only need to pay $99.99 in order to get one. That’s half off what the carriers themselves are asking for the phones.
The price is valid for both new customers as well as upgraders, by the way. And of course you’ll need to sign a new two-year contract with your carrier of choice to take advantage of this offer.
This deal is now available at Amazon, where you need to go to purchase either the Sprint Optimus G or the AT&T Optimus G. Keep in mind that we don’t know exactly how long this offer will last – prices can change at any point.
Also good to know is that despite bearing the same name, these two handsets aren’t identical. They look a bit different, and AT&T’s device has just an 8 MP camera (as opposed to the Sprint model’s 13 MP unit, that’s identical to that found in the internationally-sold Optimus G).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint offers BOGO deal for its LG Optimus G, you still might be better off buying from Amazon
- Verizon Samsung Droid Charge and LG Revolution now also $0.01 at Amazon
- Sprint EVO 4G Drops to $99 on Amazon
- T-Mobile LG Optimus T coming soon to RadioShack for just $174.99 sans contract
- UK: Grab a Samsung Galaxy Note for just £396.71 (white) or £418.15 (dark blue) at Amazon