Two days before the whole madness is set to start, AT&T has finally revealed its Black Friday deals. Furthermore, the carrier made sure that we know about its upcoming Cyber Monday offers as well.
So what does AT&T have in store for you later this week? Well, it turns out that Black Friday itself will be dedicated to a big refurb sale. The only deal on this day will see select refurbished devices offered for as low as $0.01 (that’s one cent). However, strangely, we’re left guessing which phones will be included. So all you can do is wait until Friday and then check out the refurb devices on offer to see if you like any one.
Perhaps the best deals of all will be waiting for you on Monday, November 26, the day commonly known as Cyber Monday. This is when you’ll be able to get an HTC One X (in grey only) for just $0.99. That’s the first actual high-end device featured in AT&T’s offers. And alongside it, you’ll also be able to grab a Pantech Renue, Motorola Atrix HD, Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket, or Nokia Lumia 900 for the same low price.
Furthermore, AT&T is still running its Samsung and tablet promotions, for a limited time. If you buy a Samsung Galaxy smartphone, you can get $100 off of any second connected Samsung device. You can also get $100 off of any tablet’s price.
Needless to say, all of the above require the signing of a new two-year contract.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint’s Black Friday deals leaked: free Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy Victory, $50 Galaxy S III
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy S III now just $49.99 at Amazon. Galaxy Victory 4G, HTC Evo 4G LTE cheap too
- RadioShack’s Black Friday deals leaked
- T-Mobile is holding a Samsung smartphone sale on November 16 and 17
- Verizon Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, HTC Rezound, AT&T Atrix 2 4G, Sprint EVO 3D and more – now $0.01 on Amazon