Asus announced the Padfone 2 last month, and back then it did mention that it’s smartphone / tablet combo would come in both black and white. However, we haven’t seen any glimpse of the white version so far – only the black one was used in the official press renders.
So if you were wondering how the white Padfone 2 would look like (tablet dock included), here’s something for you. The pale color variant of the device is the star of some live images, having been caught in the wild by VR-Zone.
As you can see, it’s… white. As in, fully white. The smartphone part doesn’t just come with a new paint job for its back cover – it’s entirely clad in white. Undoubtedly a feat for lovers of this color.
The tablet dock is also pretty white, but apparently its front fascia, which isn’t featured in these photos still retains the black looks. So that’s a half-white ‘tablet’, but a fully white phone for you.
Now that the white version of the Asus Padfone 2 has been confirmed to exist, we’re pretty sure you’ll be able to find it in stores alongside its black sibling rather soon. And needless to say, everything about the white Padfone 2 is identical to the black version – except for the hue.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Padfone Infinity pre-orders now open in Asus’ home country, April release reconfirmed
- Asus PadFone 2 video confirms 4.7 inch HD screen, 13MP camera
- Asus Padfone 2 will be announced on October 16
- All-white Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus spotted in Vietnam, may be launching soon
- Asus Padfone 2 now official with quad-core CPU, 4.7″ HD screen, 13 MP camera, LTE, NFC, easier docking