The iPhone 5 is undoubtedly one of the best selling devices of the moment, if not the best selling. And if you want to get one, you need to pony up $199.99 for the privilege.
But if you don’t want to spend that kind of money (or can’t), yet still want to get an iPhone 5, there’s a way to do just that now. But only if you’re OK with AT&T being your carrier.
See, AT&T has started selling refurbished iPhone 5s, and they’re a lot cheaper than the new units. So if you want the entry-level model, which comes with 16 GB of storage space, you’ll only need to shell out $99.99. That’s effectively half of the price of the new model.
If you need more storage, you can still save $100 by buying refurbished. The 32 GB refurb iPhone 5 can be yours for $199.99, and the 64 GB model costs $299.99. So you still save some money, and you can get 32 GB of storage for the same price as 16 GB would cost you if you bought a new iPhone.
If you’re interested in a refurbished iPhone 5, you should head over to AT&T and order one. Or more.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Refurbished Apple iPhone 3GS now only $9 at AT&T
- AT&T turns $99 iPhone dreams come true with refurbs
- Black Friday: Apple discounts newest iPad by up to $61
- Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE now $50 cheaper at Verizon, cheaper still at Amazon and Wirefly
- iPhone 5 finally in stock at T-Mobile, alongside the iPhone 4S and iPhone 4