T-Mobile hasn’t published details about its Black Friday deals prior to today, like many outlets have. So we had to wait until this magic day arrived in order to get a taste of what the magenta carrier is offering. Now that we have, we’re sharing what we found with you.
First of all, the Samsung Galaxy Note II can be had for $199.99 (after a $100 mail-in rebate). That’s $170 less than what T-Mobile is usually asking for this device.
Next up, we have a bunch of free devices. The HTC One S is in this situation, and you’ll be happy to know that no rebate cards are involved in this case. The same is true for the LG Optimus L9, Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G, and Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G – all of which are free.
The Nokia Lumia 810 can be had for $99.99 (after a $50 mail-in rebate).
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 is being offered for free, though that’s after a hefty $200 mail-in rebate. Still, it’s not everyday that a decent Android tablet is free, so there’s that.
Obviously, every device mentioned above requires the signing of a new two-year contract with T-Mobile. Otherwise, you simply won’t get these prices.
These deals are valid today only, so if you’re interested in any of the aforementioned discounted products, head over here at T-Mobile and act fast.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile’s Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q will be called Galaxy S Relay 4G after all
- T-Mobile is holding a Samsung smartphone sale on November 16 and 17
- T-Mobile now offers Samsung Galaxy S III, HTC One S, HTC 8X, and many others for free with contract
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G launching on September 19
- T-Mobile intros the Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G SGH-T699: QWERTY and Android ICS