After a rough year, HTC may slowly be turning things around in terms of sales, and that could be primarily thanks to its new Windows Phones – the 8X and 8S. While the latter isn’t available in the US (nor is it likely to ever be), the former is out there on three of the four major carriers.
If the Nokia Lumia 920 rubs you the wrong way because of how big and heavy it is (or for another reason, whatever that may be), the HTC 8X is basically your only other high-end WP8 choice right now (since Samsung’s Ativ S keeps getting delayed).
And now, the retailer has decided to cut the 8X’s price even lower. All the way down to $0.01, in fact. For both new customers as well as upgraders. That’s a sweet price to buy a smartphone at, so if you’re interested, jump over here at Amazon and get yours.
Obviously, some two-year contract signing with AT&T is going to be involved. But that’s normal by US standards right now.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T Samsung Infuse 4G now only $89.99, Motorola Atrix 4G just $0.01 with contract
- HTC 8X now just $99.99 at Verizon, half that elsewhere
- AT&T HTC One X drops to $0.01 for new customers
- AT&T Nokia Lumia 900 now just $0.01 for new customers as well as upgraders
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus now just $99.99 at Verizon, it’s still free at Amazon