Samsung launches Premium Suite (Part 2) update for Galaxy S III
Samsung has already updated its hugely popular Galaxy S III smartphone to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. And until Android 4.2 for it is ready, the company is rolling out a Premium Suite upgrade to the handset. The first part of this upgrade was released last week, and now it is time for Part 2.
The Premium Suite Part 2 upgrade for the S III brings a series of improvements, including:
- Low-Light-Shot camera function
- Best Face – when shooting group pictures, you can choose the best face for each person from 5 consecutive photos
- Camera Easy Snap – including face detection and “talk back”
- Paper Artist – lets you “change the moods” of pictures
- Easy Mode – you can set up your favorite widgets on the home screen, for easy access
- Sound Balance – the volume can be adjusted on each side of your earphones
- Setup Wizard – the accessibility menu appears on the screen immediately after you turn the handset on
Of course, you have to keep in mind that “availability and timing of the Premium Suite upgrade will vary depending on the country and mobile carrier.” A video preview of what Premium Suite Part 2 offers can be watched below:
Available since May, the Galaxy S III was sold in more than 30 million units until now.
Via Samsung Tomorrow