The Samsung Galaxy Young that leaked yesterday won’t be the only new device that the Korean company will bring to Mobile World Congress 2013. That’s pretty much to be expected, of course, since each year Samsung has announced a myriad of new smartphones at the industry’s biggest trade show.
This time around, the Samsung Galaxy Frame (model number GT-S6810) will join the party too. It will be a midrange offering. While no explicit specs have been leaked yet, expect it to play in the same league as the Galaxy Ace or Galaxy Mini. It will become available at the end of March, and will only be offered in ‘Pearl White’.
And… that’s everything there is to know about the Galaxy Frame for now. We’ll be sure to let you know when we find out anything more about this device, naturally.
With MWC basically two months away now, expect leaks about devices that will be unveiled there to intensify with each day that goes by.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini in the making?
- Samsung Galaxy S III Mini with NFC to go on sale this month
- Samsung Galaxy Gio will be available at Bell in Canada in August
- Samsung Galaxy S III Mini launched in Europe, prices start at €345
- Official Android 2.3 Gingerbread upgrade for Galaxy Tab and Galaxy phones announced