Some folks in Russia have spent a great amount of time to make a video preview of Samsung’s new Galaxy S4 flagship smartphone. Of course, the Galaxy S4 (or S IV, or whatever it’s going to be called in the end) will be only unveiled sometime next year, so the device that’s showing up in the video isn’t real – it’s just a concept. Still, it might be pretty close to what the official S4 will look like.
The Galaxy S4 seen in the video is based on the rumors appeared until now. It features a 5 inch Super AMOLED display with 1920 x 1080 pixels (Full HD), 2GHz quad-core Exynos processor, 13MP rear camera, a laser keyboard dock, Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie, a really thin bezel, as well as a really thin case. The video is embedded below.
Russian website Rozetked, which published the Galaxy S4 concept video, suggests the device will have the model number GT-i9500. However, SamMobile says the i9500 could also be a Tizen-based smartphone, so we can’t be sure of anything at the moment. We will find out the truth next year – but we’ll probably have to wait a bit, because, although some believe the Galaxy S4 is going to be announced at CES 2013 in the first half of January, this is unlikely to happen.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New Samsung Galaxy S III possibly showcased in video
- Samsung launches Galaxy S III video teaser, promises to let you stand out from everyone else
- MWC 2012 video: Hands-on with the Asus Padfone – the Android phone, tablet, and netbook all-in-one
- Nokia X7 officially previewed by Three UK (video)
- Archos 101 XS tablet now official with included keyboard dock, will retail for £299.99, $399.99