If you’re getting tired of the fact that the Samsung Galaxy Note II has so far only been available in grey and white, here’s something for you.
It definitely looks like Samsung is working on bringing a black Galaxy Note II to the market in the near future. A press render showcasing this variant of the best selling phablet has been obtained by AndroidSlash over in Switzerland. Here it is for your convenience:
As you can see, it’s… black. Not much else to say about it. Unfortunately, the image didn’t come alongside some leaked info telling us when to expect the black Note II in stores, so all we can do is hope that it will be out real soon, in the next few weeks even. After all, there’s nothing to hold back Samsung on producing such a version, and many people may find it more appealing than the two options which are out right now. We’ll keep you posted.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 render leaks out. Maybe
- T-Mobile’s upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note finally gets pictured
- Black Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 smiles for the camera, gets revealed for the first time
- Samsung Galaxy S II LTE gets a white paint job too
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 coming at MWC?