Motorola RAZR HD XT925, Razr i, Razr M and Electrify M will be updated to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean in Q1 2013
Motorola has recently changed (again) its list of Android software update plans to reflect that four of its smartphones (which are currently running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich) will get Android 4.1 Jelly Bean starting the first quarter of 2013.
The four handsets are: Motorola RAZR HD XT925 (available in Canada, and pictured below), Motorola Electrify M XT901 (available in the US via US Cellular), the Intel Atom-powered Motorola Razr i XT890 (available in Europe, Middle East and Africa), and the Motorola Razr M for Australia.
The Razr HD and Razr i released in Latin America (including Mexico) will also get Jelly Bean, but Motorola doesn’t know exactly when it’s going to happen.
As you may already know, the Verizon edition of the Razr M, called Droid Razr M, has received its Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update last month.
An improved version of the Droid Razr M, reportedly called Droid Razr M HD, could be introduced next year, running Jelly Bean out of the box.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s original Motorola Droid Razr and Razr Maxx getting Android Jelly Bean as of now
- Android Jelly Bean update for Verizon Motorola Droid 4 possibly coming soon
- Motorola Razr i announced: 2GHz Intel Atom processor, Android ICS, edge to edge display
- Motorola Razr HD becomes Mexico’s first 4G smartphone thanks to Telcel
- New Motorola Droid Razr M HD with Android Jelly Bean coming soon?