CES leaks are starting to ramp up in frequency now, as we’ve gotten what is supposedly the glamour shot that will be used for the upcoming — and highly anticipated — Sony Xperia Z. Formerly known by codename Yuga, the Jellybean-powered Z will be joining the ranks of the HTC Droid DNA and Huawei Ascend D2 as an exclusive member of the full HD, five-inch display club. As expected, the other specs are reportedly just as high end, with a quad-core processor and 13-megapixel camera among them.
Sony’s press conference is scheduled for the evening of Monday, January 7th, but it’s quite likely that you’ll be seeing even more of the Xperia Z in the coming days.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony LT30 Xperia Mint might be called Xperia T after all
- Sony Xperia Z (Yuga) to be announced at CES 2013
- Sony Xperia ZL arriving in the US soon
- Xperia Z and dual SIM Xperia ZL (Odin) confirmed by Sony’s website
- Sony Xperia U finally launched in the UK (via Three)