HTC’s latest LTE-capable smartphone, the One SV, can be bought in the UK as of now.
Retailer Clove is offering the handset SIM-free, for £349.99 (about €431 or $567), allowing you to choose between two color versions: white and blue.
Apart from LTE, the HTC One SV features a 4.3 inch Super LCD2 display with 800 x 480 pixels and Gorilla Glass, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (hopefully upgradeable to Jelly Bean), HSPA, dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, Beats Audio, 5MP rear camera, 1.6MP front-facing camera, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal memory, and MicroSD card support (up to 32GB). The handset measures 128 x 66.9 x 9.2 mm, weighs 122 grams, and comes with a 1,800 mAh battery.
Amazon UK will also offer the One SV (for the same price as Clove), but only starting January 7.
It remains to be seen if EE (which is providing LTE services in the UK since last year) will sell the One SV, too.
Starting this month, the One SV should be also available in Germany, Switzerland, and Austria.
Later this year, the HTC One SV will be reportedly released in the US by Boost Mobile, as one of the prepaid operator’s first LTE devices. We’ll let you know exactly when it happens.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- SIM-free Nokia Lumia 720 to hit the UK on April 8. Lumia 520 should arrive on April 22
- Huawei Ascend P2 launching in the UK in June, priced at €449 in Germany
- Samsung ATIV S (Odyssey) with Windows Phone 8, and Samsung ATIV Windows RT Tablet announced
- BlackBerry Q10 coming soon to the UK
- Sony Xperia Z UK launch and pricing details unveiled