The Titanium gray variant of the Samsung Galaxy S III is well on its way to T-Mobile. In fact, according to previous reports on the matter, it could be released as early as tomorrow. And even if it won’t be out so fast, it will make it to a TMo store near you by January 9 (that’s next Wednesday, by the way).
The gray Galaxy S III won’t just be an added color option in the magenta carrier’s portfolio. Instead, the 16 GB titanium gray device will replace the 16 GB blue Galaxy S III. Interestingly, the 32 GB blue version will remain in stock at T-Mobile online, being sold alongside the other options.
Above you can see the first images depicting the T-Mobile-bound gray Galaxy S III, complete with TMo branding on the back. All we can say about it is that it’s identical in all respects to the other colors of the phone, save for the hue of course. And it’s… gray. Definitely so.
As it’s basically identical to every other Galaxy S III that T-Mobile is selling, we expect the gray version to retail for the exact same price too.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note II and Galaxy S III Mini to get new colors soon?
- New Samsung Galaxy S III Mini colors get pictured
- Blue Samsung Galaxy S4 spotted in Japan. S4 Mini appears in live photos
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus stars in hands-on pictures and video
- Samsung i9003 Galaxy SL will launch in Singapore this Saturday, March 12