Back in November of last year we first heard that the Samsung Galaxy S III Mini would be getting some new color options at some point. The rumored new hues were onyx black, titan gray, and garnet red. The December unveiling of these unfortunately didn’t happen, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t coming soon.
Just in case you’ve been wondering what the new Galaxy S III Mini color variants would look like, the picture below is for you. It comes courtesy of SamMobile, who got sent these renders by a source.
So there they are – titan gray, onyx black, and garnet red alongside the white Galaxy S III Mini that’s already available.
The new colors for this device are very similar to those recently released for its bigger brother, the Galaxy S III. And it clearly looks like the Korean company is doing its best to improve the color options available for all of its signature devices. And despite not being high-end, or not actually being a smaller version of the ‘big’ Galaxy S III, the Galaxy S III Mini does look very similar. So it makes sense that it would get new colors as well as its distant relative.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note II and Galaxy S III Mini to get new colors soon?
- Titanium gray Samsung Galaxy S III gets snapped in the wild as it heads to T-Mobile
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Tab 2 7.0 and Tab 2 10.1 red editions prepared for 2013?
- Samsung Galaxy S III officially gets four more colors
- Blue Samsung Galaxy S4 spotted in Japan. S4 Mini appears in live photos
« Verizon announces the Samsung Ativ Odyssey. Sprint’s first Windows Phone 8 handsets will be from HTC and Samsung6.1″ Huawei Ascend Mate and 5″ 1080p Huawei Ascend D2 officially announced, headed to China soon »