If you’re in the UK and would like to purchase an upper-midrange Android smartphone, here’s a great deal for you.
Amazon is now offering the HTC One S for the insanely low price of £251.09. That will net you a SIM-free and unlocked device, of course, and it can even be found in stock right now.
That price compares pretty favorably to the £400+ launch price for this smartphone in the UK. And you do get a lot of bang for you quid, so to speak.
The HTC One S comes with a 4.3-inch 540×960 AMOLED touchscreen, a dual-core 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, an 8 MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash and 1080p Full HD video recording, a secondary front-facing camera too, 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB of non-expandable storage space, 42 Mbps HSPA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a non-removable 1,650 mAh battery. It will probably run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich out of the box, but an update to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean should be waiting once you turn it on for the first time.
So if you’re interested, head on over to Amazon to claim yours. At this price, the One S suddenly becomes a great proposition if you don’t particularly care about all the latest and greatest specs.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC One VX now available at AT&T for $49.99
- White Sony Xperia T arrives in the UK on December 4
- Meizu MX 4-core will finally be out on June 30 in Hong Kong
- Huawei Ascend G615 gets announced in Germany with 4.5″ HD screen, quad-core CPU. Priced at €299
- AT&T Motorola Atrix 2 now available, already $50 cheaper at Amazon