Just yesterday, we told you that the Samsung Galaxy S III Mini i8190 was almost ready to be launched in three new color versions: black, grey, and red. Now these are officially presented by Samsung France, alongside a fourth color: brown.
The four new colors aren’t available for purchase yet, but they should be, soon. Not just in France, but probably in many other markets around the world. Until then, customers can buy the S III Mini only in white or blue.
Priced at around €350 (unlocked), the Samsung Galaxy S III Mini features a 4 inch Super AMOLED display with 800 x 480 pixels, HSPA, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, VGA front-facing camera, 5MP rear camera with LED flash and 720p video recording, dual-core 1GHz processor, 1GB of RAM, 8GB / 16GB of internal memory, MicroSD card support (up to 32GB), and a 1,500 mAh battery.
Originally, the S III Mini ran Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean, but recently Samsung has started shipping units with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean on board.
Another Samsung handset that should be released in new hues (red and brown, to be exact) soon is the Galaxy Note II. This also runs Android Jelly Bean, and is currently available in either white, or grey.
Via Sam Mobile
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note II and Galaxy S III Mini to get new colors soon?
- Samsung Galaxy S II Plus i9105 with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean announced
- Samsung Galaxy S III Mini now shipping with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean (in Asia)
- Samsung Galaxy Premier i9260 delayed until next year? Galaxy S III becomes Russia’s first LTE phone
- Samsung Galaxy S III Mini gets official: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, 4 inch screen