Two new colors are now available for the Samsung Galaxy Note II. At least in South Korea. Of course, that’s only for the moment. In the future, these may make it to other countries and territories as well.
Amber brown and Ruby wine are what they’re called. One is (obviously) brown-ish, while the other looks more like red than anything else. At the end of last year, we spotted these two in a Korean magazine, and told you they’d be coming soon. After all, we’d known that they were on the way ever since November. And here they are.
Everything that was possible to color was changed. So you get brown or red back, front, even the S Pen comes in the new hues.
The Amber brown Galaxy Note II is already available in the company’s home market, while the Ruby wine version will arrive in the stores of all three carriers over there sometime next week.
Obviously everything stays the same with the phablet, save for the colors. So no new innards to speak of here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note II and Galaxy S III Mini to get new colors soon?
- Samsung Galaxy Note II spotted in new colors: red and brown
- Pink Samsung Galaxy Note II officially unveiled
- Samsung Galaxy Note II has a sixth color version: blue
- Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE now in pink, too