It’s certainly taken a while, but Verizon’s HTC Droid DNA can finally be had for half its usual price at a third party retailer. Amazon, in this case, is where you should go to if you want to purchase Big Red’s first 5-inch 1080p smartphone on the cheap.
You’ll find that you only need to pay $99.99 if you aren’t already a Verizon customer. Compared to what the carrier itself is asking for the phone (that would be $199.99), that’s a pretty good deal.
If you’re already with Big Red and want to upgrade your gear, you’ll need to pony up $50 more for some reason. Yet even in that case you get a cool $50 off the ‘normal’ price for what is a beast of a device – HTC’s current flagship smartphone.
Amazon had been offering the Droid DNA for $149.99 for new customers since early December, and it’s good to see the well known retailer take that down another notch. At this rate, don’t be surprised if the DNA will end up being free with contract in a few months. Especially when it won’t be the king of the roster anymore.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR now just $169.99 at Amazon
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR HD now starts at $0.01
- Motorola Droid Bionic now available on Verizon for $300
- Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR offered to new customers by Amazon for just $111.11, today only
- Verizon Motorola Droid Bionic now just $59.99 at Costco with free accessories. It’s $0.01 at Amazon