Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Note II can now be bought for just $199.99, Motorola Droid RAZR HD for $49.99
If you’re looking for great deals on high-end smartphones on Verizon, here’s something that might interest you.
Of course, as you’d expect, these offers don’t come from the carrier itself. Instead, you’ll have to rely on well known third party retailer Amazon to purchase either device. Oh, and you’ll still need to sign a new two-year contract with Verizon obviously.
That aside though, you can get the Galaxy Note II for just $199.99 (regardless of whether you’re a new customer or just upgrading). That doesn’t sound like a great deal at first, but consider that the ‘official’ price is $100 more. And, while we’ve seen Sprint’s and AT&T’s Galaxy Note II go even lower in terms of pricing so far, this is the first time when Verizon’s variant went below $200.
Not long ago we told you that the Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD is heavily discounted at Amazon. Well, now its lesser-endowed (think battery capacity, and nothing else) sibling has seen its price cut too.
You can purchase a Droid RAZR HD for just $49.99 if you’re a new customer, or $99.99 if you’re upgrading.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR HD now starts at $0.01
- White Motorola Droid Razr arriving tomorrow at Verizon
- Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR now just $169.99 at Amazon
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note II now just $69.99 for new customers who sign a two-year contract
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD discounted at Amazon