So, if you’re looking to get an unlocked Z10 in the UK, it appears that you’ll have to wait more than a month to do it.
Both Clove and Handtec, two major British online retailers, are saying they’re expecting to stock SIM-free BlackBerry Z10 units starting March. Clove mentions “early Mach”, while Handtec lists March 15 as a possible delivery date. The handset’s price is £534 (€623 or $846). If you’re interested, you can pre-order the Z10 here at Clove, or here at Handtec.
Running the new QNX-based BlackBerry 10 OS, the Z10 is a high-end smartphone that features a 4.2 inch display with 1280 x 768 pixels (355 ppi), LTE connectivity, dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, NFC, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 2MP front-facing camera, 8MP rear camera with LED flash and 1080p video recording, HDMI port, dual-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon processor, 2GB of RAM, MicroSD card support (up to 64GB), and 16GB / 32GB of internal memory. The battery inside the Z10 is a 1,800 mAh one (capable of providing up to 10 hours of talk time, or up to 312 hours of stand-by time).
In the US, the BlackBerry Z10 will be launched via ll major carriers – Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Bold 9900 coming to more UK retailers. Launching in Q3?
- BlackBerry Q10 launching in the UK this week-end as a Selfridges exclusive
- BlackBerry Z10 will be available at Verizon on March 28, pre-orders start tomorrow
- Sony Xperia S to arrive in the UK only in March
- Unlocked BlackBerry Z10 expected in the UK on March 1