Lately, we’ve heard about several new Galaxy Android devices (tablets plus smartphones) that could be presented at the end of this month during MWC 2013 – and now Samsung has, unsurprisingly, confirmed its presence at the show.
While the official invitation (seen below) doesn’t disclose what new products the company will showcase between February 25 and February 28, it’s clear that they’re from the Galaxy family.
To recapitulate, here’s what we might (and probably will) see at Samsung’s MWC 2013 media lounge:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 – he fourth Note device, coming after the 5.3 inch Note, the 5.5 inch Note II, and the Note 10.1.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Plus (this should be similar to the Tab 3 10.1 in size, but it reportedly packs a 2560 x 1600 display instead of a 1280 x 800 one)
- Samsung Galaxy Fonblet i9152 – an odd 5.8 inch smartphone
Samsung will probably also bring some of the handsets that have been announced in the last few months, like the rugged Galaxy Xcover 2, the Galaxy Express, or the Galaxy Grand. We might even see the Galaxy Exhibit in Barcelona – although this is exclusively made for the US market, where T-Mobile is going to launch it soon.
As for the long-rumored Samsung Galaxy S4 flagship, this won’t be officially announced until March (the earliest). In any case, we will let you know whenever Samsung intros a new smartphone, or tablet.
Via Sam Mobile
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie updates coming to Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy S4, S III and others
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 S7710, 5.8 inch Galaxy Fonblet i9152, and new Galaxy Tab coming soon?
- Rugged Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 with Android Jelly Bean officially announced
- Samsung Galaxy Xtreme S5690 delayed in the UK, orange version launched in the Netherlands
- Rugged Samsung Galaxy Xcover S5690 arriving in the UK in December