Wonder no more, then. For all of this information has leaked thanks to an internal roadmap that got sent to TmoNews. The roadmap makes one thing especially clear: March 27 will be a big day for the magenta carrier.
That’s because the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit as well as the BlackBerry Z10 are due out on that day. Alongside them will be the T-Mobile Sonic 2.0 mobile hotspot with LTE support.
The Samsung Galaxy S III LTE will be out and about either on March 27 or on April 3. Apparently it’s still too early to be sure. With almost two months to go, we’re in agreement from this point of view. But hey, at least the knowledge that T-Mobile will have an LTE network and LTE-capable devices in the future should make you feel better. Right?
Some rumors are also talking about T-Mobile launching the iPhone around the end of March, but those don’t have any purported leaks to back them up just yet. So we’ll keep an eye out and let you know if new information comes along.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile’s Samsung Galaxy S III LTE and Galaxy Exhibit get purported release dates
- Samsung Galaxy W will be launched by T-Mobile as the Exhibit II 4G, press shots leaked
- T-Mobile’s Samsung Exhibit 4G and Gravity Smart officially announced
- Samsung Galaxy Exhibit: a Galaxy S III mini for T-Mobile USA
- Samsung Galaxy Exhibit now available at T-Mobile