Before Nokia’s next wave of Windows Phones hits the streets (possibly right after a MWC 2013 announcement), the Lumia 920 is still king of the hill. Some might even argue that it’s the reigning king of the entire Windows Phone world, HTC 8X and Samsung Ativ S be damned.
So then you’ll understand why this is a big deal. And a great one too. You can now get a Lumia 920 for AT&T for just one penny ($0.01). What’s more, this pricing applies to both new customers as well as upgraders. Free shipping is bundled too.
Naturally, you’ll still need to sign a new two-year contract with AT&T to get the phone at this price, but you are essentially getting the cream of the crop in the WP world for free. If you want to take advantage of this offer, go to the CarToys website. Keep in mind that this is an online-only deal and we don’t know how much it will last. Apparently the only color available is black, so you’ll have to live without the extreme colorfulness exhibited by other versions of the smartphone.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Motorola Droid 3, Droid X2, Samsung Droid Charge, HTC Droid Incredible 2, Rhyme now on sale
- HTC ThunderBolt free at Verizon until January 26
- Sprint offers BOGO deal for its LG Optimus G, you still might be better off buying from Amazon
- AT&T Nokia Lumia 900 now just $0.01 for new customers as well as upgraders
- Nokia Lumia 822 sees its price cut in half by Verizon