This may just be the deal of the year. It’s clearly the deal of the month. But listen up, for you got to move fast if you want to take advantage of it.
First of all, you need to be in the UK. Then, you need not have anything against T-Mobile being your operator for the next year. No, not two years, just one. But still. You may want to make sure that you have great TMo coverage in your neck of the woods or something.
Now, if you go here, you can get a SIM-only unlimited everything plan for just £16 per month. That’s it. No, you’re not getting any ‘free’ phone unfortunately, but that’s pretty much the only caveat here.
12-month contract, £16 per month, unlimited talk (on any network, at any time), unlimited texts, and unlimited data each month (plus free Wi-Fi in the London Tube). But for some reason this offer “must end Thursday”, so you’ve got around 24 hours left to take it. Or leave it, but why would you do that?
This plan originally required you to pay £31 per month, then that got slashed to £21, and now here we are… It’s cheaper than it’s ever been.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon may soon introduce a $50 per month unlimited prepaid plan
- HTC Desire S now available at Vodafone UK, free on contracts starting at £30 per month
- UK: Samsung Galaxy S II now available at Virgin Mobile, free from £40.85 per month
- T-Mobile announces new plans and tethering, to become available on November 14
- BlackBerry Bold 9790 now available at Three UK, free from £28 per month, £319.99 on PAYG