The HTC One VX is basically AT&T’s interpretation of the upper-midrange One S that’s sold internationally. The One VX has been available since last year, but so far priced at $49.99 with a two-year contract.
If you like this smartphone, but don’t like that price, good news for you! That’s because you can now grab one, in either white or red, for just $0.01 (yes, that would be one penny). You will have to sign a long-term agreement with AT&T still, but at least you’re getting the phone for what is essentially free.
The red version can be had for this price at AT&T itself. It’s a very rare occurrence for a carrier to discount one of its devices in this manner, and so soon. Interestingly though, the white VX still goes for the normal price over there.
Which is where Amazon helpfully steps in, offering the white variant for the same low price of $0.01 as the red one is at AT&T.
There’s no telling how long these offers will last, so if you’re interested in the HTC One VX then go and pick one up as soon as you can.
Via Android Police
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T HTC One X now just $79.99 with contract
- Sprint HTC Evo 3D now just $49.99 with a new two-year contract
- Sprint HTC Evo 4G now free with two-year contract
- AT&T HTC One X drops to $0.01 for new customers
- AT&T Samsung Infuse 4G now only $89.99, Motorola Atrix 4G just $0.01 with contract