HTC’s bi-continental launch for its flagship One handset is less than a week away, and while we recently saw the device codenamed M7 in its silver garb, we’re now getting a first look at the black incarnation. There’s no significant new information to accompany the imagery, save for the fact that it seems to once again confirm the final design (complete with unique two-button layout) and the 19th as its debut. It appears to be an American press shot, as opposed to the silver version’s, which displayed London as the city.
According to recent rumors, the HTC One should launch on all four major US carriers, although not simultaneously: according to HTC Source, Verizon will release its One later than its three competitors, tipped for March 22nd. However, pricing should supposedly remain consistent across all operators: $300 for 64GB capacity and $200 for 32GB, with the other specs (4.7-inch full HD display, 1.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon) remaining unchanged.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC M7 might not have a different name at launch
- iPad HD (iPad 3) rumored to be in stores on March 16, may support LTE
- HTC One to be available at AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint on March 22 starting at $199.99
- Samsung Galaxy S IV to be announced in New York on March 14?
- SIM-free HTC One goes up for pre-order in the UK for £510, out on March 15. Red version coming too