The BlackBerry Z10 launched in the UK before doing so anywhere else in the world, so if you’re over there you should be feeling pretty spoiled. However, that only applies if you like getting phones from operators, and signing long-term contracts.
If you’re more of a SIM-free and unlocked fan but would want to hold a Z10 in your hands, help is near. From this point on, you only have around a couple of weeks or so of waiting to do for that to become plausible.
That’s because well known SIM-free device retailer Clove has just announced that it will receive the first Z10 stock on March 1. It will only contain black units though, so if white is your favorite Z10 color, then you’ll unfortunately need to wait some more.
March 1 is as ‘early March‘ as possible, and Clove did previously have that rough time frame announced for the release of the BlackBerry Z10. Now we know. And you do too. And you still have time to save some money for that purchase – the Z10 is being offered to pre-order for no less than £534, VAT included.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Unlocked BlackBerry Z10 expected to arrive in the UK in March
- White Motorola RAZR finally arrives in the UK on March 29
- SIM-free white Sony Xperia Go starts shipping in the UK tomorrow
- White Samsung Galaxy S II now available in the UK for £492 SIM-free
- Sony Xperia E (single-SIM) up for pre-order in the UK for £129.99, ships on March 19
« Sony C6802 with Full HD screen and Android 4.2 leaks, may be the successor to the Xperia ZSprint’s best-rated smartphones: Samsung Galaxy Note II, LG Optimus G, Galaxy S III. iPhone 5 isn’t it top 5 »