The Samsung Galaxy S IV could get its official unveiling on March 14 at an event in New York City. This is according to (in)famous Russian journo Eldar Murtazin, who has a rather accurate track record in terms of leaking stuff like this. That said, you shouldn’t take things for granted just yet.
The March 14 date is one day earlier than when the most recent rumor about this situation said the new smartphone would launch. Now even if this isn’t accurate and the other info was, it’s almost the same thing. March 14 or March 15 – they’re close enough not to matter right now. Last month, yet another source said that the grand unveiling would happen in March – so at least the month seems to be pretty clear at this point.
Murtazin claims that HTC won’t be able to meet its sales expectations for the One superphone that it is going to announce tomorrow. This implies that Samsung will release the Galaxy S IV shortly after the launch event, not giving the HTC One enough time ‘alone’ on the market.
Hopefully you’ve had a grain of salt nearby while you’ve read this. We’ll let you know when we find out more.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S III to be unveiled on March 15?
- Samsung Galaxy S4 to be announced in the US in March?
- You’ll be able to order a BlackBerry Z10 from Vodafone UK tomorrow at 5 pm
- Samsung invites you to Times Square on March 14 for the Galaxy S4 unveiling
- No Samsung Galaxy S III announcement on March 22 after all