It looks like LG has a new handset that’s included in the Optimus LTE series. Called LG Optimus LTE III, the smartphone has been spotted somewhere in South Korea, where it should be launched later this year via SK Telecom (with the model number LG F260S).
The new Optimus LTE III will be the first in the series to run Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean out of the box. That aside, its features seemingly include an HD (1280 x 720) display of unknown size, dual-core Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon processor, and a 2,540 mAh battery – a significant improvement compared to the battery of the Optimus LTE II (2,150 mAh).
Design-wise, the Optimus LTE III resembles the Optimus F7, which also has LTE connectivity and an HD screen.
There is no word if LG is planning to release the Optimus LTE III in other countries except South Korea. But we will let you know if we hear anything on this.
Via Blog of Mobile
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Optimus LTE III with Android Jelly Bean announced
- Android-based LG LU2300 now known as Optimus Q
- LG Optimus G Pro for South Korea confirmed to have 5.5″ Full HD screen
- LG Optimus LTE 2 introduced: 2GB of RAM, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- LG Optimus LTE 2 released in Korea with 4.7″ HD screen, dual-core 1.5 GHz CPU, 2 GB of RAM, ICS