The Galaxy Note 8.0 tablet isn’t the only Samsung device spotted in a new color today. The older (and smaller) Galaxy Note II has appeared in Topaz Blue – meaning it now has a total of six colors (alongside grey, white, brown, ruby wine, and pink).
The blue Galaxy Note II has showed up at Samsung India’s website, so it’s as official as it gets.
Update: actually, it looks like the blue version of the handset is no longer appearing at the website. Still, there’s a photo of it to prove its existence (via Blog of Mobile):
There is no word on when the blue Galaxy Note II will show up in other countries, but it shouldn’t take long until it happens.
The Note II was released back in September 2012, being Samsung’s first handset to run Android Jelly Bean out of the box. It builds on the success of the first Galaxy Note (which has a slightly smaller display – 5.3 inches vs. 5.5 inches), proving that people do want huge smartphones with styluses.
Meanwhile, rumors have it that Samsung is getting ready to unveil a Galaxy Note III, which should sport a 6.3 inch Full HD display. This, of course, will have multiple color versions, too. We’ll bring more details as we get them.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II is slightly cheaper at Wirefly
- Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE now in pink, too
- New Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and Note III expected to be announced at IFA 2013
- Samsung Galaxy Note II shipping in Europe next week? Galaxy S III spotted in pink
- Samsung Galaxy Note III to have an unbreakable display?