Wondering where the HTC One will go on sale first? You probably didn’t think that Singapore will be it, but that’s how things are looking right now.
HTC has promised a gradual rollout of the One starting in mid-March, however in Singapore the HTC One will be available a few days sooner. On March 9, to be exact. Meaning – this Saturday. In two days.
So if you’re desperate to be one of the first people on Earth to purchase HTC’s new flagship, you still have time to make some last-minute travel arrangements.
The HTC One won’t get an official launch on March 9, though. HTC still clings to its ‘mid-March’ release window, Singapore included. But it seems that a couple of carriers over there (M1 and SingTel) may be too anxious and will jump the gun by offering the One to people visiting the IT Show 2013. This apparently is a quarterly-held IT bazaar and it’s where you can go and get an HTC One from this Saturday. Pricing isn’t known just yet but obviously don’t expect HTC’s flagship smartphone to be cheap.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- SIM-free HTC One goes up for pre-order in the UK for £510, out on March 15. Red version coming too
- BlackBerry Z10 to be available at AT&T on March 22 after all?
- Samsung Galaxy S III to be unveiled on March 15?
- Unlocked 3G iPhone coming to three Singaporean operators by Christmas?
- Samsung i9003 Galaxy SL will launch in Singapore this Saturday, March 12